Scenario: after seeing in the previous post How To configure Node.js and Typescript into your environment to develop PowerApps Component Frameworks (PCF) now we will see how to install PowerApps CLI to create, debug and deploy custom components.
Solution: to use Microsoft PowerApps CLI, do the following:
- Configure Node.js and Typescript
- Install Visual Studio 2017 or later
- Install Microsoft PowerApps CLI
- After download is completed, run MSI file and follow installation wizard:
- After the installation is completed, run Developer Command Prompt for VS 2017:
- Type pac command to show the current version of PowerApps CLI installed on your machine:
Hope it helps and happy 365Power’ing!