AI is the creation of software that imitates human behaviors and capabilities.
Key elements include: Machine Learning, Anomaly Detection, Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing and Conversational AI.
For each key element Microsoft Azure offers specific tools and services. In particular:
- Machine Learning: Automated Machine Learning, Azure Machine Learning Designer, Data and Compute Management, Pipelines
- Anomaly Detection: Anomaly Detector Service
- Computer Vision: Computer Vision, Custom Vision, Face, Form Recognizer
- Natural Language Processing: Text Analytics, Translator Text, Speech, Language Understanding Intelligent Service (LUIS)
- Conversational AI: QnA Maker, Azure Bot Service
Microsoft AI is guided by a set of six principles: Fairness, Reliability and Safety, Privacy and Security, Inclusiveness, Transparency, Accountability.
Microsoft Power Platform AI Builder to allow the integration of AI into Power Apps (Model-Driven and Canvas apps) and Power Automate (Flows) today support following AI models build on top key elements and Azure technologies:
- Category Classification
- Entity Extraction
- Form Processing
- Object Detection
- Business Card Reader
- Key Phrase Extraction
- Language Detection
- Receipt Processing
- Sentiment Analysis
- Text Recognition
Microsoft in the AI Builder roadmap plan to release new models and a AI Builder Pro version for developers.
Hope it helps and happy DynamicsPower’ing!